EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST - IMMIGRATION LAWYER / MIGRATION AGENT SUNSHINE COAST
An opportunity for a motivated Immigration Lawyer or Migration Agent to join a long established immigration law practice. Your location is flexible - you will be already based in a major Australian city and may not need to relocate.
You will have experience in a range of visa services including Skilled, Family, Student, Employer Sponsored, AAT appeals & other.
You have impeccable attention to detail, are committed and interested in immigration law matters, and can work unsupervised, and may work remotely
• Prepare & lodge all types of applications hands on
• Maintain client information and allocated client file records
• All associated work including prepare and issue client agreements, client instructions, prepare and upgrade templates
• Less challenging but critical tasks copying, scanning & filing of collected documents.
• A reliable self starter with the ability to work unsupervised
• Professional and flexible attitude
• Ability to deal professionally and competently with clients
• Ability to liaise with a wide range of clients
• Excellent English language and communication skills
• Bachelor of Laws
• Current Legal Practicing Certificate
• Minimum Experience In Migration Law 2 years
• Remuneration negotiable
Submit cover letter and CV via email link